The Global WIN Conference 2015 – Rome
Easy Milano endorses the Global WIN Conference 2015: September 30, October 1, 2, (3). Inspire the World – This year will be another success – be a part of it!
The Global WIN Conference
Come be a part of this world-class, pioneering 3+ day leadership learning extravaganza for company executives, managers, entrepreneurs and artists alike. More than 800 leaders from across the world, join together to increase the number of women in decision making, prepare for the future, expand possibilities and realize new opportunities.
WIN inspires, provides context, tools, knowledge and a generous network of support for women to contribute authentically, integrating their feminine values and global awareness into all that they do. With an outstanding roster of brilliant speakers, WIN inspires companies to become inclusive, conscious and global. WIN inspires women to step up to the next level in the world, in their careers and in their lives.
Unique conference features
· World-class plenary speakers
· Dynamic design: world, work & you
· 42 outstanding skill-building workshops
· Leading-edge working groups for experienced leaders
· Coaching labs: free personalized coaching sessions
· Corporate forum: expert sessions propelling organizations and their talent and diversity & inclusion programs to a new level
· Oasis: specially designed places to take time out to rest, reflect, refocus and energize
· Village: with a market place and bookstore
· Daily body-mind awakening session: yoga, gentle stretching and meditation techniques
· Forums: story forum, women on boards, women in media, feminine entrepreneurship, women and spirituality, young leader forum & the landmark WIN Story forum
· Networking events: dinners and social events designed to let mindful networking thrive
Authentic, global, practical, holistic, beautiful, powerful, influential and with lots of heart.
12,000 leaders have been a part of it – you will not wish to miss it
Sponsors of the 2015 Global WINConference
Learn more: www.winconference.net